I am a PhD student under the supervision of Professor Samson Abramsky at the University of Oxford. I’m broadly interested in quantum computing and theoretical computer science, especially the applications of logic within these fields. Prior to coming to Oxford I spent a year as a visiting student researcher in the US based at UT Austin. I also attended some workshops at UC Berkeley’s Simons Institute during this year. Even Before that, I was a researcher at Imperial College London where I also received my MEng degree in Computing from.
If you have any questions or comments for me feel free to reach out on
- [Summer 2020] I'll be doing a research internship at Cambridge Quantum Computing over the summer.
- [March 2020] Our Demonstration paper AI-assisted Schedule Explainer for Nurse Rostering has been accepted for AAMAS20
- [Winter 2020] I am attending several workshops from the Quantum Wave In Computing program at UC Berkley's Simons Institute.
- [October 2019] I helped present our interactive schedule explainer at the BCS Machine Intelligence Competition finals.
- [May 2019] I presented a full paper and a demonstration paper at AAMAS19 based on my Master's project work on complexity results and algorithms for bipolar argumentation.